What is SEO and Why is it Important?
Sadly, small business owners are often confused about SEO. They know that it has to do with their websites, but they’re not entirely sure what it is or why they need it.
Essentially, SEO is the practice of optimizing blog posts and web page content for maximum visibility by search engines.
In other words, SEO involves using a variety of on and off-site strategies to establish your website as a high-quality domain.
Search engines, like Google, use a range of metrics from your site to determine whether or not it should show your pages in an internet user’s search results, this includes:
- The keywords and content on your pages.
- Tags, descriptions, and alt-text, which help search engines know what your pages are about.
- The number of backlinks that point to your site from other sites.
- How much time users spend on your site pages.
- And much more!
Let us help you get your site seen!
How we do it:
- Keyword Research
- Ensuring accessibility for both humans and search engines
- Web page and blog optimization
- Building a profile of high-quality backlinks.